Upcoming Events For Parents
22nd March 2017 at 2.00 Behaviour Support Workshop - at The Children's Centre
28th March 2017 at 6.30 Three Things Every Parent Should Know (About Behaviour) at Shears Green Infant School
29th March at 6.15- Understanding Autism (talk by Steve Vincent) at Shears Green Infant School
24th May 2017 at 9.15 Keeping up with the Children - Maths
21st June 2017 at 9.15 Keeping up with the Children - English
26th April 2017 at 1.30 Puppet Making
Parent Workshops and other events coming up.
- Crafty Coffee Morning - every Thursday 9.00 in the Rainbow Room- everyone welcome to come along (and make something).
- Foodtastic- 15.3.17 at 3.30 until 5.30 - a wonderful opportunity to have fun making healthy snacks with your children.
- Behaviour Support at Home 22.3.17 at 2.00-3.00 at The Children's Centre-chance to pick up some behaviour tips from our two experts
- Behaviour Talk by Robin Launder 28.3.17 at 6.30 - 7.30 at Shears Green Infant School- Behaviour Expert Robin Launder will reveal the Three Things Every Parent Should Know about behaviour (Creche available).
- Autism Awareness Talk by Steve Vincent 28.3.17 at 6.15-8.15 - evening session arranged at the request of parents who could not make the daytime session.
- Puppet Making 26.4.17 1.30-3.25 (4 week course all resources provided free of charge).